Leica Viva Training Videos
Massachusetts CORS (MaCORS) Network Connection Quick Guide with Viva
Get account setup:
- Register with user ID and Password
- Shop for products: RTK Data Products
- Receive email notification of access
To set up on Viva:
Maine Technical – TS Viva Quick Survey Guide for CS15
- Start Up.
-Turn on Smart Antenna
-Turn on CS15 Controller (may take a moment as boots and open Viva program)…Press F1 (Next) if needed until getting to Main Menu (below):
In this video Jim will show you how to take downloaded data from Leica Viva SmartWorx into Leica Geo Office software. How to create a project, setup and apply proper coordinate system, and export data into an acsii file for use in your environment.
Carlson has created a knowledge base article with steps to setup and configure Geoid 2012 on your device. Please see the link referencing the article.
Leica Geo Office Guide for Installation and Operation of the New Geoid 2012a Model.
GEOID12A.pdf – Instructions
MTS_Full_Coverage_12A.zip – Geoid for ME, NH, MA, CT, RI , VT and NY Region
Geod12NH_VT_ME.zip – Geoid for NH, VT and ME Region
Geoid12MA_CT_RI.zip – Geoid for MA, CT and RI Region
NY Geoid 12.zip – Geoid for NY only Region
1. Transfer desired Geoid file to Internal Memory or Card in Geoid directory:
Int mem: Leica_Geosystems/Smartworx/Data/GPS/Geoid
2. In data collector go to the Main Menu then 2 Jobs & Data:
-Select Job Properties and go to Coordinate Systems tab
-Choose desired coordinate system (or create new one) and press F3 Edit.
-Scroll down to Geoid File field and press Enter key.
– Select the New/desired Geoid file from selection – (may need to choose from Int Mem/Card via F6 key). Press F1 Store.
In 1200 SmartWorx:
1. Transfer desired Geoid file to Internal Memory or Card in Geoid directory (Data/GPS/Geoid)
2. In Smartworx go to Main Menu then to 3 Coordinate Systems.
3. Choose desired coordinates system and press F3 Edit. Scroll down to Geoid file field and press ENTER key. Select new/desired Geoid file and press F1 Store.